PPE Audits & Product Rationalisation
When last did your Business, Organisation or Government Department undertake a PPE review? PPE reviews and product rationalisation are important to ensure enhanced safety, comfort and value are achieved.
Common Findings in PPE Audits & Reviews
Common findings in PPE audits and reviews include:
- Different brands, products and models being used for the same purpose. For example, numerous brands of clear safety glasses used on a single worksite
- Employees are not using PPE due to comfort issues
- Lack of standardisation resulting in the purchase of different brands, products and models with limited or no volume discount savings
- Legacy models being used when newer models with improved features are available at the same price
By undertaking a PPE audit and review of products being used in your workplace, you can ensure that your workers are using the correct PPE that is fit for purpose, comfortable and sourced at the right price.
How We can Assist
At Boost Safety & Workwear, our team of professionals can assist with PPE audits, reviews and product rationalisation. Our proprietary templates make the process efficient and assist in easy comparison between what’s currently being used, why it’s being used (inc. risks & hazards) and new product options.
Key benefits of undertaking a PPE audit, review and product rationalisation include:
- Streamline of PPE ensuring no duplication of similar brands, products and models being used for the same purpose
- PPE selected is both safe as well as comfortable resulting in increased usage rates
- Enhanced volume purchasing and associated discounts
- Use of the latest technology in PPE safety and comfort
Get started today!
If you would like to kick start a PPE audit, review and product rationalisation, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.